The following ten tips should improve your health and fitness.
1. Get up Early: It is the most important to get up early in the morning. In the morning, air is fresh and full of oxygen which enters lungs and energizes us. The workouts made at that time are the most fruitful and favorable for muscle growth. The first thing we should do after awakening is stretching and warming up. Next is strength and aerobic exercises. No other work like shaving or cooking should be done without completing your workouts because energy levels at this time are at their peak and the same should be utilized in workouts.
2. Daily Workouts: Select a suitable workout program for you and do it daily for at least 25 minutes to an hour depending on your previous exercise record. If you have been living a sedentary life, 25 minutes are sufficient initially and in case you are not new to exercise, you may continue beyond 25 minutes. If you are a smoker, consult your physician or start with due caution. Include aerobics in your workout program. The workouts comprising aerobic exercises give long lasting freshness to our face and body. After workouts, take a rest for 15 minutes and go for showers.
3. Diets and Nutrition: Avoid dieting. You should eat all you want to eat and no excess should be made in eating for any food item. It is not a diet that causes obesity but the excess made by you in using that food. Eat a protein rich diet as this is the best diet for muscle building. When you start workouts, your muscular weight would increase but fats decrease. So do not confuse due to weight fluctuations during first few days. Take fresh juices after workouts.
4. Keep Your Mind Relaxed: Do not worry about any embarrassing situation. Avoid stress from your daily life problems. Stop thinking about any upcoming imaginary hurdle or failure.
5. Think Good: Always be positive. Think positively and prevent negative thoughts from entering into your mind. Do not be afraid of being sick. Do not be afraid of a failure. Always think about your good health.
6. Good Weekends: Enjoy weekends with loved ones. Have outings and recreational tours and do the pleasant things you like.
7. Try to take rest in the afternoon just for a few minutes. It would energize you to keep along with the remaining tasks of the day without any sign of exhaustion. Even a light sleep of 10 minutes would be sufficient for this purpose. If you can not sleep, just rest with closed eyes.
8. Stop smoking, avoid drugs and limit alcohol use. Smoking loses energy from your body with no benefits and smoker feels it difficult to perform strength and aerobic workouts. Fresh looks can not be achieved with workouts with continued smoking and drug use. Health and fitness can not be achieved without getting ride of smoking.
9. Right Posture: Always stand in the right posture.
10. Have Walks: If you work in a sitting position, have walks after meals especially after dinner.
If you follow the above simple tips, you would find a remarkable change in your health and fitness in a few days.